Saturday, September 26, 2009

"It's not about the technology"

Our assignment for the 13th of September was to read a blog by Kelly Hines about technology in the classrooms, that it's not all that its not the only thing in the classroom that needs to change. I enjoyed reading the blog and also believe that she is right, our whole attitude towards our future students has to change and that should be top priority, not technology.

I agree with this view, because I think that maybe technology shouldn't be first priority. Yes, I agree that it should be on the list of things that need to change, however, we have to reform how we teach first, and not use technology as a buffer.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that teaching comes first, but I also think technology cannot be omitted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. teaching does come first, but in our world you need technology also.

    ReplyDelete