Thursday, September 24, 2009

Last year's video cast

Our assignment for week six is to make a podcast through audio or video. This blog is to give an analysis on last years attempt of a podcast on the topic of being a tech literate teacher. I thought the subject matter was easy enough to comprehend, but interesting enough to generate debate. I thought that they had good points, however, I believe that they could have been a little more prepared by not using the notes and it seemed very organized.

To conclude, I believe that it was a successful podcast. I believe that subject material was a interesting, generated debate. They seemed prepared, but were just dependent upon the notes. But other than that, I thought it was good.

1 comment:

  1. To which podcast are you referring? This post is useless unless you tell the reader what you are talking about. A link to the podcast would also help.

    ReplyDelete